I really should have posted this in the fall, but it works now too. This past week, the kids went back to school but I didn't. It was possibly the most lazy, unproductive week of my life! Now it's my turn to go back. Last semester was great and I'm looking forward to this one. Beware Weber State Fundamentals of Maternity Nursing students....here I come with my lunch packed up and my boots tied tight!
This song reminded me of my preceptor because she is almost done with her tenure track. Don't get me wrong, she is actually a fabulous teacher who, I'm sure, deserves to get tenured. And she definitely doesn't fit the steryotype that is presented in this clever little jingle. I'm really excited to work with her. I think it's going to be a great semester. One down, three to go! Maybe in about another 10 years, I'll be singing this song.

No comments:
Post a Comment